TS2k Analysis Format

Has anyone seen this weird problem and have a solution in TS2k, 4c?

Something occurred so that I can no longer see the names of any Inputs  when
doing Format Analysis Techniques on a workspace.  The input values
themselves show up until I go to edit one, then it disappears after the edit
so there appears to be a blank line across the dialog box.

I think this occurred after I was adjusting the width of the region in the
dialog box that holds the names so that I could see the names and values at
the same time.  But now there is now way to adjust the width of any region
so that these names reappear.  And of course they are hosed up on ALL
workspaces, not just the one I was working on at the time.

Any help greatly appreciated,
Larry