Re: Math of Trading

Bob:

Those in glass houses.... (sorry, I can't resist those cliches). I make no
apologies for what I do. BTW, I have yet to make a penny off the list, but if
anyone wants to send money, be my guest.

At least I'm not reselling the Ross Hook / Swing Breakout concept at a 1000%
+ markup.....  like some "experts" I know.

BW
SmartTrades.com

In a message dated 2/26/00 2:30:00 PM Pacific Standard Time,
bheisler@xxxxxxxxxx (who recently deleted his tag and is now holier than me)

www.notice-I-have-no-website-at-the-bottom-of-my-name-to-try-and-sell-you-so