|
PureBytes Links
Trading Reference Links
|
Hi Chase!
Sorry about that. I DLed it from the following site
http://www.mesa-systems.com/zerolag.htm
and I suspect that my browser does not recognize
that an .ela file is binary. Perhaps I could ask
you to DL it? It is only 7K in length.
Thanks and Regards,
Vince Castelli
Chase Hardy wrote:
>
> I transferred this into TS 4.0 and opened it. It was unreadable garbage, not
> verifiable. Sorry.
>
> This is it.
>
> {*****************&+***`?@9§+
> ÌYÏ%,YõíVØ*Ù)�"â×ü/D00D8.²(ù'
> i§}TÕ^m^IÜZÝ)�-ã×ý´@*9@x"k(ùòy-©:e^íj@Þ
> )�~ãWðû@
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Vince and Jonathan Castelli" <vcastell@xxxxxxxxx>
> To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2000 1:18 PM
> Subject: ELA to Text - John Ehler's Free ZEROLAG S&P Daytrading system
>
> > Could someone please translate the attached .ela file to text for me?
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
|