FYI _More Win2K Specifics

This may be of interest to those contemplating W2K.
Haven't tried it myself so can't comment.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Message text written by INTERNET:listmanager@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>4. W2K READINESS DOWNLOAD AN AB-SO-LUTE MUST

If you want to see if your machine is potentially ready to run W2K,
DO NOT JUMP AND INSTALL IT !! You just gotta, gotta, gotta get this
little free utility from MS and check out your machine first. I did
it and I found quite some interesting things that made me decide to
not do it just yet on my NT WS machine I have here in my home office.
Stuff like drivers for NIC cards not being compatible and the like. Do
this first before you start to break things that are working now !!
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/downloads/deployment/readiness/default
.asp