RE: Trend Up ?? down?? simple Question

Just a thought on this topic:
	There is no possibility to deliver an answer that all will accept
and that is stringent enough.

Why do I think so? Well, my thought is that if someone can define uptrends
and downtrends in an easy to interpret way, that works without amigouities,
then we must at the same time have received a working perfect trading
strategy (buy when the trend switches to up, sell when the trend switches to
down, uptrends have been dominant so such a system would have been
profitable).

Since this is the holy grail we are all searching for, no perfect well
defined answer exists. (And those that are closest to the answer is most
likely to stay quiet on the subject).