Re: Refresh Dynastore omz???

dave (et all)

>   I'm considering Dynastore for TS4 but can't trade with less than a
> minimum of 10 days of 5min SP data.
>   Where is this going to come from? Certainly not the Omega refresh
> site. It doesn't contain any files for the past week.
>   Is there a pool of traders out there helping each other with Dynastore
> refresh data?

good idea - lets start one !!!!

> Or am I the only potential Dynastore intraday trader who
> needs past days of data charted to trade?

no

> Or am I the first potential
> Dynastore user since Omega quit their refresh service?

no

> puzzeled,
> dbs

im quitting DBC as I cant stand to:

get half the data
at double the delay
at three times the price of quote.com

the above is NOT a joke - its FACT !

the REFRESH thingy is the biggest draw for quotecom->Ts 4.0 via dynastore.

I heard its being worked on. RON DAWES might be able to tell more.

And how about  DYNASTORE starts a web were "some" people can upload
data on a regular basis - this will certainly INCREASE the potential customer
base of DS, as for now Im afraid of making the jump for the REFRESH isue,
RON, PLEASE

rgds hans