TS4 Dynastore help????

  I daytrade the SP on a 5 min basis only.I don't need ND, NQ, DOW, EP,
stocks, bonds, news, squawk, electronic fills, or nite sessions. Therefore,
the Signal TS4 server should not get bogged down as I understand it.
I am processing a large number of system files and using GV and file
access dll's.
  As soon as my baby bell can hook up a DSL, I'll try Quote.com,
Dynastore, etc.. This week, hopefully.

Quetions:
1) Am I correct in assuming I shouldn't have delays with the proper equipment
    as I'm only charting the SP in 2 to 4 workspaces?
2) What happened to those who were trying out different serial cards?
   Everything went silent on that thread. Anyone get a card with a buffer
   that makes a difference? What serial cards are best to have and how
   many? I'm going to have a new machine put together for this. It' will
   be a different machine setup if I have to go satelite.
3) Will I be able to chart the entire SP00H from Quote.com when I
   hook up my TS4 to it or will I need some refresh data? If the latter is
   the case and refresh data is difficult to obtain or only available from
   Omega, I'll dump
   this direction and go straight to FS in a heartbeat. BMI is out
   of the question.

thanks,

dbs