RE: ts2000i install

Ron I apologize for putting words in your mouth, as
your account of the advice to RM was certainly what
was said. RM was not a omega-list subscriber so I
offered to ask his question for him, and the
translation was not perfect. He will be on the list
soon and I have forwarded all the posts relevant to
his problem so we hope to have it resolved soon.