Prophet EOD Data Service

Prophet Data claims complete integration/compatibility with any version of
Omega Downloader.  In their setup directions they have you edit the HOSTS
file, or the DD_INET.OMS file in the DATAMAN folder - depending on the
version of TS one is using.  Well, after a lot of jacking around, I was able
to get TS4 Downloader to work, but still cannot get TS2000i to d/l.  A phone
call to Prophet got no where, as the tech said he'd work on it and call me
back - that was one week ago.  Several e-mails have gone unanswered as well.

I should note that the data I was able to d/l had gaps and Vol/OI errors in
most of the commodities files I looked through.

My question is, does anyone else use Prophet with TS2000i?  If so, can you
help me with the setup?

All the best,
Richard Ralph