RE: http://www.madasafish.com/~keenantrading/Keenan%20Trading.htm

Not only this. Here there are some stuff from Mark Brown as well and other
things this group has been discussing too. Besides there is NO disclaimer
about risk in trading futures. Madasafish is a Free UK Internet Provider so
the matter, in principle, should be looked by the SFA.
I want to outline how this omega-list and all the people involved have been
helpful to those needing help and / or advise. It is sad to see someone to
make an improper use of the resourses here discussed. Too sad to say the
least. Plus, I do hope people will continue to partecipate in spite of the
behaviour of Mr. Keenan.

Regards to you all.

Riccardo Ronco - SFA, STA and SIAT member
BNA London