Using different time scales and tickers in one ela system?

   I want to use the 5 minutes and the 60 minutes
   RSI in a system. However, I can't find a way
   to use them at the same time with different time
   scales in an easy language system. Also, I would like
   to use an indice X in a trading system to predict
   movements for share Y and in this way make an easy
   language trading system. Here also X and Y have different
   time scales. I can't find anything about this in the books.
   I use Omega 2000. Hope someone knows the answer if
   there is any. Thanks in advance.
   Mark