Re: Trillion Dollar Bet - anyone impressed ?

hi bruce, wasn't ltcm's bankrupcy a result of the then popular yen / bond
strategy unwinding too??? or is that what you're referring to?

TJ,  a small nibbler fish in a big big ocean

a classic case of pure capitalism at work.....i love it!!!

to the victors (and smarts) go the spoils

I won't argue with the