TS2k/DTN

I'm new (today) to the list.  I briefly scanned some of the recent
submissions and the R/T data provider discussions stood out.  I switched
from BMI to DTN broadcast when I upgraded last summer to TS2k.  I am an S&P
daytrader and I noticed sometime in the Sept. time frame that ocassionally
there was a 1-3 min. gap in the tick data.  DTN said that their data vendor
(Bridge) was the source of the problem and that they (DTN) were installing
their own equip and dropping Bridge.  I don't know if the switch has been
made but I have not had any problems in the past few months.

The only problem that I have is that DTN does not supply the S&P futures
contract for both the day and night sessions under the same symbol like BMI
did.  My trading indicators depend on the last 20 or so bars of the night
session (thru 8:15am) when the day session begins at 8:30.  I had to modify
the TS indicators to pick up the data from the other symbol (night) and
carry the info into the day session.

Tom Wander