TEST SPIN TS2000I SOON

Hi, I will be giving TS2000i test spin soon and wanted some input
1)which data feed do you prefer  I will have dsl as an option
2)Is anyone a power user in the sense that they trade stocks futures and
options
3)If so does anyone run 1200 symbols , more than 1200 symbols, multiple
data collections?
4)Does anyone run this program successfully, if so are you a power user?
Or just running a very limited futures data base.
                                                                     Thnx in
advance,
                                                                      sagel5