SWP/TS Interpreter

Is anyone aware of a tool/interpreter that will convert old System Writer
Plus code (original ELA written in Turbo Pascal) to code that's  readable by
TS ( Newer ELA written in C, I think)?  BTW, I don't expect to get this for
free -- unless there's some extremely generous, helpful and bright soul out
there who has already written this for their own conversion needs. Just for
clarification, I need to convert SWP code that will run under a 32 bit
version of TS -- not the older 16 bit version. Some of the modules are
extremely large and dwarf the 64k limitation in the 16 bit TS version.
Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Ray