price scale and minimum move

Dear group:
Some of my systems are entering at the wrong prices.  I am trading NYSE and
Nasdaq stocks on an end of day basis using TS 4.  The entries are as follows:

IF buy criteria then buy High[1] + .125 stop;

What's happening is that TS is rounding up its entries to the nearest 1/8th
before it adds the additional 1/8.  I tried changing the price scaling to
1/10000 and minimum move to 625 (for 1/16ths).  I also changed it to 3125
(for 32nds), but the system is still only working in 1/8th minimum moves.
As I said, I'm running TS 4 to trade stocks downloaded end of day from Dial
Data.  I made the changes to price scaling in two places:  1) in the
Omega/Dial Data end of day downloader 2) and also in the Off-Line Server.
I know TS is still using the 1/8th price scale because 1) the system is still
rounding up its entries, and 2) I used the "minmove" function to print out
the price scaling to a print log, which, frustratedly comes out as "125"
Perhaps I've encountered this problem because I am an end of day guy and have
never learned about price scaling before?
Thank you in advance.
Jim

I'm having trouble