Re: Goldenbox - anyone follow it ?

----- Message d'origine -----
De : M. Simms <prosys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
À : Omega-List <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : vendredi 11 février 2000 02:31
Objet : Goldenbox - anyone follow it ?

> just wanted to know if anyone has seen the Goldenbox system on egroups.com ?
> Lately it has made some disasterous calls.
>
> When I send a letter back to them, all I get is a bunch of Frencd
> gibberish.....
> I wonder if the "fuzzy guy" is involved with them ?

Absolutely not.
I'm publicly  involved in nothing, excepted the neurofuzzy software and Omega issues.
I do not provide hints, signals and only develop system that are traded, not by myself, but
that I closely monitor.

Here are the results fo the dax /cac system , already sent some days ago.
You will recognize the previous signals and the latest were not the worse.
The signals are not public and traded by only one investor.

There is more money for me to trade or let trade the systems that
I develop with the Safir-X software than to participate to such lists, services
 or whatever it could be.

Sincerely,

-Pierre Orphelin
 web: http://www.sirtrade.com

Attachment Converted: "f:\eudora\attach\snap35.gif"