Re: Three misc questions

I use both LEO and BEST.
LEO fills will be faster for the big S&P and Bonds. This system uses the
handheld terminals that the brokers carry in the pits.
Best is signalling or running the orders in, so fills are much slower coming
back. I have had to wait 20 or more minutes to get BEST fills and then only
after badgering them.
For the e-mini they seem identical to me

As for the software and ease of use BEST is much easier to use initially.
However, once you get used to parking orders in LEO it's okay.
In my mind LEO's big drawback is no position manager. This came back to
haunt me one day when I had traded many NQ contracts and thought I went home
flat.
I wasn't and carried -3 on an overnight when the market went lock limit up
on the overnight. Ouch.
So I think its worth keeping that in mind. BEST has a very good position
manager that now even calculates closed P/L right on the main screen.

If you trade the big S&P and Bonds I would use LEO for all electronic go
with BEST.

In my humble opinion.

Eric Langley
Deep South Omega Research User Group (Atlanta)