Re: TS2000i macro?

Just click on a chart and type. You will see that on
the top left of the chart a text box opens and you can
type anything. If you type a symbol name, say IBM and
pres enter then the chart will change from whatever it
was to IBM.
If you type GLOBAL IBM then all charts in the current
workspace will change to IBM. you can type DAILY, 5
MIN, 30 MIN, etc to change compression. I think there
is a list of the macros' in the manual..