"security block missing"

I am using TS4-B27 with the FutureSource datafeed, and in the last few days,
I have been getting the message "security block is missing"  This message
comes on at least once a day, and sometimes as many as 2 or 3 times each day,
and each time I have to restart my PC inorder for TS to work again.  For the
past 4 years I have been using the SafeTrade software, so I do not actually
connect the dongle to my PC. However, in these past 4 years, I have NEVER had
this message appear before.

Obviously, something is suddenly going on with my PC that is screwing up
either TS or the SafeTrade software. I leave my PC on all the time, however,
I do not always have TS running at night. Sometimes the problem exists when I
first try to open up TS in the morning, and other times it happens in the
middle of the trading day, when TS has already been up and running for hours.

(P.S.  The other day I left a message here about problems with drawing
trendlines on my new PC, and I was informed that the drawing problem had to
do with the hardware acceleration setting of my VooDoo video card.  I have no
idea if the "security block missing" message can be related in any way, but
this new problem with the security block started almost immediately after I
adjusted the settings of the video card.)

Any insight into what may be causing this problem will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.