Exit ELA

Dear Omega users and Traders

I would like to thank everone for responding regarding my last post, exit
strategy. The information was very helpful.

I am still working on this strategy and although i am progressing i am
struggeling a bit as well. I have a question regarding tagging a bar price
to be used as a stop. Here is what i have tried and neither seems to work
for me.

I would like to enter hw market on the close of a 5 min bar and set my
original stop a certain percentage of ATR above or below this same bar. I
tried the anchor method using at$ and the exit statement looked like this.

Exitlong("OriginalStop") from entry("GoLong")at$ low -
(AvgTrueRange(14)*.5)stop;

This did not work, maybe it shouldn't!

This is what i am trying now.
inputs: StopMult(.5);
var:AvgTR(0),BarLow(0);
AvgTR=AvgTrueRange(14);

{*******I am developing the exit part of a complete strategy, the following
coded conditions could be anything to get you in the market******}
IF condition1 and condition2 and condition3 then begin;
if currentbar >= 1 and marketposition=0 then BarLow=l - (AvgTR*Stopmult);

Buy("GoLong3") 3 contracts  on Close;
end;

{3Contract Exit Stratrgy}
If marketposition=1 then begin

{Original Stop, Percentage of ATR Below}
exitlong("ATR MMStop") at BarLow stop;

This works sometimes but not all the time.
If i print the "BarLow" value, the value is correct, however, this is not
the number that I exit on when testing. Sometimes it is right and others it
is not.

If any of you would like or have the time cut and paste the above and see
what i am talking about. I would greatly appreciate any help here.

Thanks for all the previous help and good trades
Gaston