DMI Help

I have been trying to implement the DMI Plus indicator in a Visual
Basic program.  I used the code from the DMIPlus function from
the power editor, making the necessary changes to run it in VB.
However, I am not quite matching the DM+ numbers that TS
generates.  I finally cut and pasted the code from the DMIPlus
function into an indicator and plotted that against the DMI indicator
that comes with TS, and those numbers don't match the DMI
indicator either (in fact, they match my VB program), which is very
puzzling because all the DM+ part of the DMI indicator is is a call
to the DMIPlus function.

So, if all this is clear, does anyone have any idea how the same
function is apparently generating different numbers?