Re: Ela file for DT39NT

 My thanks to all who responded to my request.  Many of you asked for a copy of DT39NT, so I have attached it to
this message.

 There were questions about how to use this indicator.  First, let me explain that I am not a statistically minded
system trader.  I trade options based on my observations of chart patterns and various indicators.  I use DT39NT to
confirm buy and sell signals from other indicators.  I use a number of things, most based on the Mark Jurik
Adaptive Moving Average, which I consider to be one of the most important tools in my trading arsenal (no charge
for the plug, Mark).

 With DT39NT, the MTM line oscillates above and below zero, and it provides a good indication of the direction of
price trend and divergences.  The ST line oscillates above and below the MTM line.  When it crosses above MTM while
MTM is in an uptrend, you usually get the best upward moves in the stock/option price.  Vice versa when MTM is in a
downtrend.  Seems to work well whatever the time frame.

 My apologies to the author of the article from which DT39NT was derived if this interpretation is different from
what you had intended.  I am  just an old guy who had to retire after becoming confined to a wheelchair. Learning
to use computer tools to help my trading has served to keep me in reasonably good mental health.  Ken Schubert

Attachment Converted: "f:\eudora\attach\Dt39nt1.ela"