Re: Ela file for DT39NT Indicator

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Ela file for DT39NT Indicator
  • From: "Kenneth E. Schubert" <kennys@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 10:11:38 -0800

        I don’t want to bore the list with details of the latest mind-boggling crash
of  my TS2000.  But in the process, I managed to lose all the ela files that I have
been using.  Fortunately, most of them were archived, so I have been able to
reconstruct my work spaces painfully with the exception of an indicator that I have
found to be quite useful.

     The indicator, labeled DT39NT was posted to this list some time ago.

    Would the kind soul who posted that ela file please send me another copy, either
directly or via the list?

 Many thanks.

Ken Schubert