RE: Re[7]: Rocket Science

Great discussion....all good stuff.
I have an issue regarding system "adjustments" for larger risks......larger
number of contracts..

1) Shouldn't any "stop loss" signals be adjusted according to the risk
outstanding in the current position ?
This seems imperative if a dollar-loss is being used. However, the case
could be made for a percentage stop-loss as well......I would want a tighter
% stop if the # of contracts is higher than normal. Otherwise a 1-contract
3% loss of $5,000 would end up to be a $50,000 loss for 10 contracts !!!

2) Should the number of contracts be increased "incrementally" after the
initial signal as long as the PositionProfit in within the right parameters
? Or should the entire increase occur on the next trade ?