Subject: Re: Data feeds
Author: Bob Heisler
Date:  02/04/2000 11:18 AM

I beg to differ with the statement below.  I don't know what your specific
problem was, but it was not PC Quote.

I can tell you that PC Quote's Hyperfeed runs fine on TS2000i SP4b/c.  As a
matter of fact it has run fine of SP2d and SP3.  Since last fall there has
only been one minor problem I have seen with PCQ which was promptly
corrected, and PCQ's data is far superior to anything from DBC/BMI.

I also have several clients using PCQ and they have experienced the same
results that I have, and we are all very satisfied.  All of us are running
it on either a DSL line or cable modem, and nobody is using an analog
connection.

Please exercise caution in making false statements like the one below, as
there are many reasons that could have caused your bad experience that have
nothing at all to do with a data vendor.

Bob