RE: Rocket Science

> FL is a tool that has merit in the decision making as well as control
> systems.  I routinely use a Fuzzy Logic decision method to
> evaluate trading
> results.  I also developed a FL trading system for SuperCharts.

Marlowe,

I'd be very interested to hear more about the way you use FL.

Which software do you use?

Are there any learning resources (on- or offline) you would particularly
recommend?

How do you use FL to evaluate your trading results?

Any guidelines on how to go about designing a FL-based trading system?

With Thanks,

Cab Vinton
cvinton@xxxxxxxxxxx