Re: calling floor or internet trading

Hello  Keith,

K> Looking for a broker and or brokerage to trade s&p.  Can anyone tell me
K> which is faster, internet or calling to the floor.  And can anyone
K> reccomend a firm.

K> Thanks,
K> Keith

recently  there  was an article written which explained that it was in
fact  more  profitable  to  delay  the entry's of your trades and they
would prove more profitable. maybe you could mail your orders in...

or use some of my old brokers which would be the equivalent!

--
Best regards,
  Mark Brown                        mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx