From: Andy <ronin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Code-List <code-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Omega-List <Omega-List@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, February 02, 2000 8:37 AM
Subject: CL_Off Topic: UMDS

Has anyone been using the Universal Market Data Server for a long time now?
How is it performing? Any quirks we should be aware of?

Is there a way to limit the number of symbols or type of symbols it
collects? What if I just want to collect indices and futures but not stocks
or options or mutual funds? Is there a way to prevent it from collecting
stocks/options/mutual funds?

Thank you,
Andy