RE: EL Books

Sam Tennis is the original developer of EL, and has a book, Ask Mr. Easy
Language. I heard, second hand, that this book is very good. And the person
I heard it from was already a good EL programmer, so there appears to be
something for everyone.

In terms of where to get it, I look at http://www.bestbookbuys.com for all
my books. This site finds the book you want and ranks several book buying
sites by book price and total cost, including shipping. It is great. You
always get the best buy for the books you want!

Neil