Re: "Trading With DiNapoli Levels" question.

Here is the ELA with two indictors the DINAP - DTOsc (detrend oscillator)
and the DINAP - OP Bands (the O predictor).   You need to take the last
three MAJOR highs and lows (of say the last six months) of the DTOsc and
then average them.   Input these two numbers into the Bands ela which will
overlay onto price.

regards

Philip

> <<  If anyone has the original OP and would care to compare my
>  version (as I cannot be sure I have got it right without comparing) it
would
>  be useful >>
> Philip:
> Maybe you could post yours and we could compare it with the formula posted
by
> Peter.  Has anyone actually put it into EL yet?
> Lynn

Attachment Converted: "f:\eudora\attach\Dinap.ela"