Re: Wycoff stuff

Sno & Group,

You can obtain all of Wyckoff's materials from the Wyckoff Stock Market
Institute (SMI) here in Phoenix, AZ.
They have the original Wyckoff course materials and have two web sites
(must be transitioning from an old to a new one).
www.stockmarket.qpg.com   and   www.wsdinc.com

The "Wyckoff Method Course" this is about $850 but can be purchased in
five separate units as I recall.  I paid $460 for the first two units
I'm studying now.  Very worthwhile with lots of detail along with exams
to send in for comments.

Other Wyckoff books I got from SMI and am working on are:
"Stock Market Technique #1"
"Stock Market Technique #2"
"How I Trade & Invest in Stocks & Bonds"
"Wall Street Ventures & Adventures Through 40 Years"
"Studies in Tape Reading" by Rollo Tape, Wyckoff's pen name)

I have no connection with SMI other than being a satisfied customer.

Ken