Re: "Trading With DiNapoli Levels" question.

what about your other top 4 books tim???

here's my top five:
1. trading systems and methods 2nd ed - kaufman
2. computerized trading - jurik, ed.
3. pit bull - schwartz (s&p psych)
4. the day trader - borsellino (aa)
5. nonlinear pricing - may (got me thinking about chaos and real time r/s
analysis)

TJ

fwiw, i place dinapoli in my top 10 books because of the fib analysis, ie,
 it's a self-fulfilling prophecy in a lot of markets