Re: THREE minute rule ?

> Called my broker and queried it - they looked into it and tell me about
that
> infamous THREE MINUTE RULE which seems to get pulled allways out of
> the drawer, but so far was NEVER used with me on a bad fill.
>
> SO, who knows the RULE ?  Is there such a thing ? - I dont bother about
> 139540 or 139450 = 0.90BPs, which is nothing, but want to know whether is
> handled correct and want to know for the future for good

The three minute rule is a figment of their imagination. It does not exist.
Nowhere in the rules/bylaws of any exchange or regulatory bodies does it
exist.

You cannot let them get away with it. You can nail them to the walls with
this. Tell'em that they are violating rule 1.38(a) of the Commodity Exchange
Act which requires that "all purchases and sales of any commodity......shall
be executed openly and competitively by open outcry....".

Check out this link:

http://www.tradestationtrader.com/Three%20Minute%20Rule.htm