2000i data issue - BMI, E-signal..... and the S&P

I was using BMI cable and had switch to e-signal. DBC apparently wants to
phase out BMI and the service on the feed has been going from bad to worse
so they are switching their customers to e-signal.

Unfortunately 2000i will only support a few real time data feeds.

I used to use the continuous contraract under BMI (the SP) rather than the
DSP to get consistency in my indicators (gap opening in the day contract
skews the .ela readings for the first hour of the market)

Unfortunately e-signal only has a day contract (SP) or a globex e-mini
(ES...which runs 23 hours).

I am now applying my indicators on the ES from e-signal. The ES (e-mini) is
close to the SP (day contract) during the day, but not exact.

Does anyone have a better solution to this problem?

Does anyone know which contract consistently leads the other...SP leads ES
.... or ES leads SP.

Any imput would be helpful.

L.Davis