Re: bmi as the premier futures only service....

yes, i know, but fs pissed me off 5-6 yrs ago with crappy support and that
damn card, so i canceled their 30 day trial and went with bmi instead, much
to my regret after dbc took em over. everyone is saying "go with dtn," but
i've got a wild ass intuitive feeling that dbc is targeting em (remember,
 dtn has been on the shopping block for a while) for a buyout to help out
their woeful data delivery infrastructure.

sometimes it's better to wait than switch cuz i've got a lot invested in
my own infrastructure ala the bmi feed.  besides, as anyone who has read
my posts knows, bmi ain't that bad in orderly markets. when the markets
get hairy, i call my floor broker and hang on the line for REAL real time
quotes (at least in the region of the pit he can see :)))

TJ

also, i want to setup baskets of index stocks and create my own subindices
based on my preferences and experience; fs doesn't get the nod here. so
bmi is the best for me right now, but as robert zimmerman wails "the times
they are achangin!!!"