Re: bmi as the premier futures only service....

In a message dated 1/26/00 7:20:05 AM Pacific Standard Time,
RonAug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> they told me that
>  they couldn't justify anything beyond providing their "premier service"
for
>  their "Stock Traders" because they make up the majority of their customers
--

Ron:

Exactly, and remember TJ said we can expect the NDX bull to persist until
2008. Higher stock volume will follow, and the futures feed will be watered
down
even more. BMI may be usable now, but the writing is on the wall: bandwidth
constraints (I believe Mr. Chan discussed this in depth) will ruin BMI for
both stock and futures traders in the very near future. DBC knows this and
they are trying to force Esignal on us. The investment community knows it
too. Is DBCC heading back to the 2's from a high above 40? Check the chart.

BW