Re: bmi as the premier futures only service....

I must respectfully disagree with mister tradejacker about discontinuing BMI
as a stock and options datafeed.

As a rural trader whose internet feed is very unreliable, I want a satellite
feed that will continue giving me data even during a storm when all the
wires are down and we are running off a generator.  Therefore I am most
grateful for a service like BMI. Until the internet is reliable, there will
always be a need for it.

We can't put our trading accounts on hold till the ice melts off the wires.
Not all people who trade for a living trade futures.

Ami