Re: DTN Advance / Decline

In a message dated 1/25/00 8:16:47 AM Pacific Standard Time,
l-funkho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> The fact that you don't broadcast advance/decline numbers for all  the
>  exchanges eliminates DTN as a potential service provider for me.  I
wouldn't
>  trade without them, and they are so basic I can't envision a service
>  organization not having them.

Richard:

So true. Some of my best TS systems use the A/D data as a filter. Pre TS I
used to plot the A/D ratio by hand on 60 minute charts. I believe Marty
Schwartz (one of the best S&P traders ever) still plots them by hand. I too
will NEVER use DTN until they provide real time A/D data.

Thanks,

Bill Wynne
SmartTrades.com