Re: DTN Advance / Decline

The fact that you don't broadcast advance/decline numbers for all  the
exchanges eliminates DTN as a potential service provider for me.  I wouldn't
trade without them, and they are so basic I can't envision a service
organization not having them.

Don't you have an experienced group of traders, as a consumer panel, to tell
you what you need to provide in order to be both competitive and responsive?

Richard Funkhouser