Re: Response to comparison of PowerST versus TraderWare

You've already given us enough information about PowerST.  If there is interest on
the part of any readers they can visit your web site or correspond with you
individually.

I personally object to being forced to sort through a bunch of non-Omega related
items, as do others, when that is not the purpose of this forum.  Please carry on
your sales activity in a more appropriate venue.

Richard Funkhouser