From: Richard Josslin [mailto:TaoOfDow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2000 8:45 AM
To: jsnowden@xxxxxxxx
Cc: .Omega List; DonC
Subject: Re: Bad Ticks in TS2k w/DTN feed

I do have TS4 loaded, and maybe I am obtuse or what (a likely possibility,
indeed), but the only "Tick Filtering" that I am aware of in TS4 is
applicable
only AFTER the bad tick is received, saved, and charted, and ONLY then, in
the
tick editor, when one is looking to edit or delete a bad tick, can one set
up a
percentage range to search for bad ticks, which can thereafter be edited or
deleted.  I know of no way in TS4 to eliminate bad ticks from being saved or
charted.  Am I overlooking something here?  I sure hope so --- that would
benefit me.

Jimmy Snowden wrote:

> I don't have TS4 loaded and don't wish to but as I remember you could
> designate a range by percentage to filter any ticks outside of this range.
> Am I dreaming?
>
> Jimmy

TS2k.