TS with Omnicon

Hallo,

I use TradeStation 4 with omnicom. Most of the time this work well, but
sometime the connection with the tradestation (DBC)server and omnicom won't
work. (No data is comming true) I can' t find any difference in settings
between the day it work wel.. (just shutdown the computer and turn it on the
next day) And the day it worked.
I use excel for the DDE- data-collection. The connection between excel and
omnicom is ok.
Any-one has a clue what the probem can be (and what a possible solution is?)

Richard de Ree
Holland