Re: Delayed data? - What is delayed data?

In a message dated 1/22/00 12:40:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bobrabcd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> BMI is still having bandwidth problems as the bid/ask on
>  opra for oex is dead for realtime data as far as I can tell.  End of day
B/A
>  may be coming through but it doesn't update during the day, only the Last
>  and the time stamp do [....]

Volume on OEX options is not coming through either. BMI's tick bunching
is short of incredible: For example, yesterday for the most active contract
(Jan 780 puts) Bmi gave 906 trades, while PCQuote gave 21,503...

IU