Re: Product Announcement for "PowerST: The Power System Tester"

> > well, it's a
> >  piece of shit. So I'm pinning my hopes on TraderWare.
>
> Ignoring the fact that the language is rude and inappropriate...

If you look at the original email I had sent out, you will see that I was
referring to TradeStation 2000i, not Power ST. If you have used TS 2000i and
you trade for a living, you may have the same sentiments I have towards
TS2000i because of its inherent characteristic of crashing almost all the
time in realtime trading. If you have not used it and you do not trade for a
living, you would not understand.

There 3 reasons why I want to replace TS 4.0 with something else: 1) 13,000
bars limitations on backtesting. 2) 64K limitation in executable code
 includesystems does not allow the passing of local variables - they have to
be changed into inputs) 3) Mathematical accuracy. Because PowerST does not
have the ability to receive data intraday, that's why I wrote that it is not
a replacement for PowerST.