Re: Re[4]: Charting Bid and Ask??

----- Message d'origine -----
De : Mark Brown <markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
À : Omega List address <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : vendredi 21 janvier 2000 16:18
Objet : Re[4]: Charting Bid and Ask??

> Hello  pierre.orphelin,
>

>  http://www.markbrown.com/twbidask.gif
>
> po> Nice TW dark screen !
>
> po> Hi hi... could it be a snake oiled bug?
>
> that  was  not  nice  po,  but  given  the  company  you  keep and the
> frustrations  you must feel as your home town advantage slips from you
> into  the  new  masses of newbie yet to come online traders. i can see
> that your just dreading the move over here, and the taste of crow.

Unlike what you think,I'm an all time  satisfied TradeStation user since the very beginning ( let me recall if you did not
knew  it , that I was the first REALTIME Tradetation user in Europe, still using the same SP Comstock feed,
and using now the new Xpress feed with Prosuite 2000).

There is now chance to have large moves to TW because of the VB choice, that is of interest
of some exigeant, but often blind programmers.
This is  not a so big market niche, but it exist, like may exist traders using Excel...

I always have been able to do with TS what I needed and developped the tools when they
 did not exist without having felt the necessity of using a different platform.

No tast of crow here ( as we say in France, " c'est l'hopital qui se moque de la charité"),
just the necessary remark that now that you have what you want, you do not have to do
some proselytism here that is a list for Omega user products.

I have a good method of measuring the future success of TW regarding to the demand level of
interfacing it with the neurofuzzy thing.
We will see.

 > thanks for the heads up - i fixed it, i do make mistakes sometimes.

I could not let you in this so cruel situation.
The comments are complimentary, as usual

No connection with TW, just a satisfied (oops, it's late, I was going to write  nonsenses)

-Pierre Orphelin
Neurofuzzy Logic tools for TradeStation
Free evaluation versions and competitive upgrades available
web: http://www.sirtrade.com