Tslink.dll

In an effort to use the Profitunity software that Ulrich-Wolfram Kastner
so kindly has bade available, I have run into a problem.  The Tslink.dll
was written for TS4.0 and I use TS2000i.  I understand that Tslink is
used to divide the whole system in several subsystems because of TS4.0īs
64kByte limit for a system.  I have been told that it is possible
combine the subsystems to one big system for ts2000i.  Has anyone who is
a programmer attempted this solution and would be willing to share?
Sincerely,
Lawrence Price