Re: Sepcial Rgd Hans

thanks to my fuzzy friend for the special

> As anyone may know, Eurex / DTB

just to clarify for everyone: there is no DTB anymore since about 2 years - its
all called EUREX

> and CAC futures are electronic traded markets.

yes, I ve hear about a strange instrument to hedge sales of frog legs.

> The broker uses a terminal linked to the electronic exchange, and
> the quote appearing on this terminal are the true realtime quotes.

no difference to GLOBEX - you can watch E-mini (es) like that since many
months

> Datafeeds broadcast the ticks from the same central electonic pit than
> used to feed the  broker's electronic terminal, who usesa deicated phone
> line from the exchange
>
> When testingthe Xpress Feed Comstock interface today, I was dicussing with
> our broker who uses one of these machines to place the orders.
>
> I asked him to read the quotes as they appeared and compared with TS2000i
> / Radarscreen2000i quaote window:
>
> Lag observed: impossible to evaluate with my two ears and eyes.
> Probably a few tenths of seconds .
>
> Next time we will compare the numeber of ticks received with other feeds.
> (DTB and CAC40 futures for the moment).

why not try ES .....

rgds hans