TraderWareX Release

We  are  pleased  to  announce  the  release of TraderWareX. Since the
inception  of  this  project we have attempted to design a product for
traders  by  traders.  With an open architecture design, we believe we
have  the  most powerful and sophisticated software package available.
This  has  been  a  monumental  task  driven  by  our own need for the
product.

I  would  personally like to thank and acknowledge the two individuals
whose  hard  work and dedication has made this product a reality. Mark
Brown,  our  guiding  force and trading guru directing this project in
its  design  and  functionality and Steve Yates, the original software
developer  who has been diligently working on this project since 1996.
I  also want to thank the numerous individuals who have worked with us
over the past several months in testing the product. We appreciate and
thank you for your efforts and feedback.

TraderWare  is  committed  to our clients and their needs. You will be
our  guiding  force  in  the continuing development of our company and
products.

At  this  time  we  will  be  releasing/selling  a  limited  amount of
software.  This  is  due  to  the  fact  that we need to determine the
support  and training requirements of our client base. Our priority is
with  our  clients’  satisfaction. These sales will be on a first come
basis,  with  an  opportunity  to be trained in our Dallas office. Our
sales releases will increase in the coming months as our support staff
grows  to  meet this demand. There are a few known issues that we have
posted  for  your  review  prior  to purchase. These are listed on the
TraderWareX download page.

As an ending statement, here is a quote from one of our users

"TraderWare  system in use in actual trading... After using TraderWare
for  about  two  months  it  is  clear to me now that this is the most
powerful  piece  of  trading  software on this planet that is actually
available  to  the public! I am not connected to the firm in anyway. I
love  this  piece  of  software. I see no limits to what I can do with
it…" Justin Lilly, Private Trader

Charles Hargrave
President

http://www.TraderWare.com