Charting Bid and Ask??

I use TS 4.0 and have never been able to chart Bid or Ask, or even Bid Size
or Ask Size.  Is this impossible and/or has someone figured out how to do
this.  When I try to use these terms in a formula I always get the message
that this "word" is not recognized by Easy Language.

It's difficult, using a Quick Quote window, to watch the Bid Size and the
Ask Size and a chart at the same time(E mini in this case).  The size
numbers change constantly and since you are trying to see the correlation
between their changes and the market direction(1 minute chart) you don't
want to take your eyes off the numbers...but you really want to watch the
chart.

John Clemens